RSS

Pages

MJR (the second coming)


Maybe I want u to turn your PC upside down, to see the beauty I see every day. Heartbeat, who most may have come to know her by, has made her way into our hearts, never to leave (Lord willing)! The past month has been a whirlwind of emotions I never even know. The emotion of being a father, and having a child to look after. It's not even conveyable, but I'll try.
Fussy Pie is 5 weeks now. She can follow you when you walk by, watch tv, or let the tv watch her. She can smile when we smile at her, or follow our mouths when we talk. She's something more than meets the eye; for sure!
I dont show to many pictures of my child on the internet, but of course my first blog back from a hiatus would be about the mystery seed in my wifes belly. She's more than we couldve ever dreamed she would be, yet at the same time, she's exactly what we thought she would be. We're in love under new management. Bloggers, and naysayers alike, take note; THE QUEEN iz here! CHEA!!!!
rheeghordliss

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

ShoeLuva said...

she is absolutely beautiful mical!!! congrats again

the.common.denominator said...

Thanks sis! Sorry, I'm late on the response, but I'm gonna get back on it!

Post a Comment