RSS

Pages

From Super to Superb... Lil Miss Roy meets "THE WONDER YEARS"

I'll say I can definitely utilize my daughter when remembering that in fact, YES, time DOES fly. I can still remember hearing her heartbeat for the first time, or letting her listen to Ryan Leslie's "VALENTINE" in her mommies womb, and feeling her move swiftly to the 808's. In hindsight, them beats were probably creating some serious vibrato for my lil Super.

Fast forward to this day, she knows her ABC's, can count significantly, and is probably the most polite children you'll ever meet. WITH THAT SAID, I'll also add, remember, she just turned 2, so, much like every other 2 year old, she's going through her phase just the same. Somewhere along the way, she picked up the noun NO, and uses it fluently lol!

Just before her birthday, we teamed up with Christin Armstrong, of Christin McQueen Photography and took some pictures, which I think (if you've met her) you'll agree is the epitome of her likeness! That photo shoot was hard work, keeping in mind, she's still just a  2 year old. At any rate, here are some pics from the shoot.

SUPER, mommy and daddy salute you!!!


















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment