RSS

Pages

SHAMELESS PLUG: WHO THA HELL IS MAXX PAINE?

Many of you may not even know this, because I'm generally right on the money with resounding music! I will usually be playing some of the best music you've ever heard.

Music is immensely instrumental in everything I do, and I take it to heart when anyone especially children haven't been exposed to the sounds of good music. Anyone from Enya to Little Brother, and beyond, our ears need to travel to places in which our minds can willingly diagnose. Music is the epitome of everything!!!

With ALLLLLLL that said, I bid you Maxx Paine; the social scientist with logical lyricism, and what makes him even more of a commodity is that he actually doesn't favor to listen to rap; He's into it, don't get me wrong, but he's all about the neo-soul/r&b. You can hear it in his production. Don't never say that rap and r&b can't cohabitate! *YOU HEAR IT HERE FIRST*

I first came across Maxx through a mutual friend, who was even featured in his "Listen to the Rain video" http://www.indeetv.blogspot.com/

I listened and viewed the video via our mutual friends Face book page, and was instantly sold! I felt almost as if everyone in the world had heard of this artist, and for some indescribable reason I was presumed the last to know...could it be?

The reason I felt this way is because he appeared to be that of a seasoned artist. He didn't present himself like a newborn in tha game, and that says a lot about anyone in my opinion.

I reached out to Maxx via Facebook and told him I thought his input on tha mic was wicked, and I don't give that title out to just anyone. Check his "The 48 Laws of Power" mixtape at www.maxxpaine.bandcamp.com and you will also agree, he's infamous for issuing only the best in music.

The production is well thought out, it literally mimics the plot of each story told. If you heard it instrumental, you'd still be able to hear the words...IS YOU HEARIN' ME?


Maxx Paine: hear.him.out. www.maxxpaine.bandcamp.com MJroyPR


Signin' off,

Rheeghordliss

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Key said...

Please check out that MAXX PAINE band camp link, FEEL GOOD MUSIC indeed!

Post a Comment