RSS

Pages

A River Everflowing!

Sooooooooooo!

The Kanye West song states "WHEN IT ALL FALLS DOWN". I feel as though I'm having one of those moments right now. I cant imagine why, but it seems that way. Trying to sift through the debris and the fog of it all, so I can see clearly again. At any rate, these are just my thoughts. Thoughts that I'm assuming will lift me freely to where I need to be. I often wonder to myself, how strange it iz "what a day may bring". We truly are just living this life, nothing is certain, and we have to make adjustments when the curve balls come our way. Its scary at times, but thats just the way it is. Life is crucial, every corner we turn has a surprise, both good and bad, and the way we deal with the way these issues come at us is assisting us in building character, for both ourselves, and our families.

It may not be what you want to hear when youre bombarded with the storms of life, that seem to come through and blow down all your plans and dreams, but its truly the way it is. Think on that, and understand that understanding HAS TO come from your lowest moments. It's in those moments that you are aware of how to get through it all. When you look back, you should be able to say WOWW, I DID THAT!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment