RSS

Pages

TAKING THE STAIRS INSTEAD OF THE ELEVATOR (In a literal sense)


Soooooooo, I consider today to be the beginning of the rest of my life. I got some news today, that I'm confident will change my life forever. TRULY. Mostly everyone that knows me, knows I'm a teacher. Its what I love, and I will let nothing, I MEAN NOTHING send me on a path opposite from my love. I've been studying my tail off for this big exam that was 5 hours long, and after much distress, many early mornings, and late nights with my face buried in the books, I PASSED. Sooooooooo, at this point, you're wondering what this picture of my beautiful wife and I have to do with this preface. ALOT!!! Together, she and I have weathered so many storms . NOTICE I SAY "TOGETHER". It reminds me of an album by Kindred the Family Soul, which boasts a song entitled, "In this life together". I realize that through everything, the fire, and the rain, the heartache, pain, great disdain, and moreso the moments to applaud, we've endured it TOGETHER. She was the first person I called as I sat there crying, because SHE TRULY KNOWS how much this means to our status. We have a daughter on the way, and nothing makes me feel more secure about our future than passing this test, because our future is practically riding on the contengency of me passing (STRESSFUL BUT TRUE).
I've realized that, though it may appear that in life some peoples success is on the elevator, I believe it was meant for us to take the stairs. It was meant for us to receieve our blessing at a slower pace, therefore, taking it all in, and understanding the reasons. I can't understand some of the recent upsets she and I have been faced with, but I'm positive that the God we serve is at the helm of it all. With that said, I'm comfortable with those upsets (don't mean I'm happy about them), because I know in time he's going to reveal to us the reason behind them all. God is the creator and the author of it all, and one thing he doesn't subscribe to, is confusion. Confused we are not, because he has organized every blessing, and is handing them to us all, on his own time. Remember, it's his will, not our own. GOD BLESS!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment