RSS

Pages

HELLO WORLD!!!!

Well hello out there readers, onlookers, ground movers, etc. I come to you today with a challenge. In a sense, I've been one to step out and defy all the laws that nay sayers have put against me. In the same breath, I feel like I shouldve had so much more for myself at my age, or maybe I just want more than most. I wanted to be an anastesiologist when I was a child, can you believe that. I was so fascinated with the fact that I could put a human being to sleep in order for them to go through surgery etc. Somewhere along the line Im sure I got discouraged once I realized how much math this job would entale. I often wished I wouldve pursued it, but since I didnt, I guess I've moved on. At any rate, I guess my moral would be to go after your dreams because you dont want to look back over your life and say, "wouldve couldve shouldve"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment