RSS

Pages

An ode to my unborn daughter!

Maleah (Muh-Lee-Ya) Jazelle Roy


My lovely daughter. A tender, beautiful breeze amidst this world's debrise.

A silent happiness for now, you're keeping mommy and daddy's soul at ease.

We are going and going in a forward motion because of your noted arrival.

Praying and seeking God consistently as one of his Disciples.

You are my unborn daughter, and I am awaiting your innosence patiently.

Hoping you will grow up, and undoubtedly have faith in me.

Faith that I will be there for you through the storms and the rain.

When people you thought you depended on may have caused you tremendous pain.

You are a ray of light, a supernova of sorts, casting goodness amongst the masses.

Forcing the people to get on their feet, and follow through on their actions.

Catapulting your predecessors to sheer greatness, you're appreciative all the while.

God blessed the day we got the news you would be our child.


We are forever indebted to you. You have turned our World upside down, and we receive it, and you with open arms.

See you soon Butterfly!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Love Spoken said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!I LOVE U!

Post a Comment