RSS

Pages

Straight Up and Down!!!

So, today has to be a good day. I was awakened by the sound of my master (via alarm clock). He hosted me to a level of understanding, where I could acknowledge his goodness over my life, and remain consistently in that mind frame. GOODNESS FOR ALL I wanted to boast confidently. Hopefully the masses are hearing my cry, and devise a plan of their own, so as to receive such goodness. We must be a team, and work together for the COMMON good. Today, you are something extraordinary. As I told my students this morning, "You are truly one of a kind!" Exude that level of confidence, not to be confused with arrogance. And if so, who cares, we are in this life for a reason yall. Be good to it, and it shall be good to you. Continue to be an abolisionist against negativity, because sometimes people try to sprinkle that over your life, and as Biggie said they may "Pray and Prey on your downfall". When you got somebody doin that, you seek revenge in finding your way to the door. Blessings cannot be suffocated by the unrighteous. It's something our God won't allow. That's why you can't allow it either. Negative people breed negative things, postive people, not only breath positive things, they also recycle their positiveness along with others. Straight Up and Down. Your point of view, is solely that....IT'S YOURS!!!!




Rheeghordliss

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment